1. To make a lasting marriage we have to overcome self-centeredness.
2. When a man is wrapped up in himself he makes a pretty little package.
3. The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but what they miss.
4. I find life an exciting business ------ and most exciting when it is lived for others.
5. Young men make great mistakes in life; for one thing, they idealize love too much.
6. All happy families are like one another; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
7. If you fight for yourself, only you can win; when you fight for your marriage, you both win.
8. Treat other people as you hope they will treat you.
9. The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
10. Optimists always picture themselves accomplishing their goals.
11. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations ,our possibilities become limitless.
12. The future is simply infinite possibility waiting to happen.What it waits on is human imagination to crystallize its possibilities.
13.Some of the world’s greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
14.Every new day begins with possibilities. It’s up to us to fill it with the things that move us toward progress and peace.